Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nobody ever gets me?



So I changed my screen name on myspace to the depressed jalapeñita and now my friends are starting to ask me if I'm alright or if I need someone to talk to? I love them, but sometimes I think I am always the weirdo of the group. I get these ideas in my head that I think are awesome, that people just don't get. Like the depressed jalapeñita...I thought people would automatically get that I was depressed because most people think that people from Seattle are depressed because of all the rain we get...and the jalapeñita part because I am a little fiery beast sometimes...but oh well, I guess sometimes you gotta be your only fan.

2 comments:

  1. it actually makes sense... Washington is the #1 Suicidal State in the U.S....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stuff you write, so you got another fan.. :)

    ReplyDelete